Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Is this me?

Is This MeIn recent weeks it has been bought to my attention that many people are experiencing aspects of themselves that they thought had been dealt with and healed. It wasn’t until I started to experience such energies that I started to also think it was wounds surfacing, yet again to be healed. I started with some basic gestalt psychology on myself and included some psychic protection, just in case. Although it had some effect the issues remained. Then, a chance conversation with a friend, made understand that the energy was NOT me, but the projection of others peoples stuff onto me. For some people this can feel like a psychic attack, but will not fully go away with any form Psychic protection.

So what is going on here?

I believe that the crux of this experience is the universes last attempt to help you rid the energies of the past, the energies you no longer need or systems you no longer fit into. The energy is helping you to free yourself, to brings about a state of death and then rebirth. In a way it is a bit like the energy of Neptune and Pluto all in one bag. Where you are shown the fear and darkest parts of yourself but at the same time there is a reflection, a mirror stood in front you. As you are looking into this mirror you can hear yourself saying ‘this is not me, I have dealt with these issues and some of them weren’t even mine in the first place. They were the dark projections of others, other peoples belief systems, ideas and wounds’. Once this concept was realised, I was then guided to make an essence.

The essence of Obsidian

Black ObsidianI believe that this essence helps the individual to transform through the negative energies that are being projected from others and the Universe. It gives the individual freedom to move positively forward from anything that is not applicable now. It allows the curtain of illusion to fall, making things clear as the negativity dissolves. This essence also provides protection from the subtle energies projected from others. These can cloud judgement, halt transformation and take people off their path if they are not savvy enough to realise what is happening.
This essence will provide solid support when growth is what we choose. It will reveal what is truly your stuff and protect you from what is not.

Snowflake ObsidianSince working with this energy, I have found clarity of mind and spirit and understood that none of the issues that were being projected onto me were actually mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home